CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Twilight Quiz

So I finished Twilight, Eclipse, and New Moon. I know these books are all the rage. I started reading a few pages and wasn't sure if I liked reading about vampires, but pretty soon I was thinking about it more and more and just had to keep on reading! I had to laugh to myself thinking, "What is this 80-year-old grandma doing reading about teenagers and vampires?" Oh my gosh. But I liked all the books, although Holly tells me they're making a movie of Twilight. I'm not sure if I would like to see the movie or not, but maybe I would if all my granddaughters came down and went to a girl's movie with me.

I took this quiz and it looks like I'm the most like Jacob, whatever that means.

http://www.quizilla.com/users/twilightnexus/quizzes/Which%20Twilight%20novel%20character%20are%20you

Well I hope all my grandkids are doing well. Right now I'm visiting with some of my granddaugthers and they're making me update my blog. I just got my hair done today by Bonnie and it looks good...because Bonnie is an amazing hair dresser (she just told me to say that).
I've been crocheting on another baby dress. I just made one for Jennie and then I'm making two for Josh and Jessica's twins. And so if someone else is going to have a girl in this family, they better tell me fast!

Love you all,
Grandma

6 comments:

Jennie B. said...

Grandma! You're the BEST! I can't wait to put my baby girl in that beautiful dress! I'm sure glad you read the Twilight series. You are a rockin grandma! I'd be jealous if I didn't have a grandma like you!

Kyle Peterson said...

No kids on the way here, but I am already excited for our kids to have wonderful dresses and outfits that you make Grandma. You are such a talented and artistic person. I miss you, and hope to see you soon.

If you ever get sick of the cold, you are always welcome to visit here! Today it hit 71 degrees and I haven't seen a cloud in the sky since last week.

Love you,

Kyle

Holly said...

Love you grandma. Who knows how long it will be before I get a little girl. Can I just put my name on the waiting list for one of those beautiful dresses? You do such an incredible job.

Anonymous said...

I remember when I found out I was having a girl that was the first thing I thought about, was the dress that my girl would be blessed in!!! I love mine! I'm glad you came this week. You are so sassy and I love you!

Mary Pat said...

Grandma! You are the most hip 80 year old lady I know. You know how to stay young! I am glad you read those books. They are so fun. If you want another young adult fiction book, read the Uglies series by Scott Westerfeild (I think). They are okay and quick reads like the Twilight series. See you soon!

Jennie B. said...

Hey Grandma.... I'm waiting for your next blog... where are you?