CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thanksgiving pictures

Hey all,
It was so good to see you at Thanksgiving. Sure wish I could have "talked" with you. I just thought I'd post some pictures that I had. I didn't get many taken, but if anyone else has pictures (mom), please post them. It would be fun to see. And it would be fun for others who weren't able to make it to see as well.
A little football

A little preparation

A little visiting

A little puzzle

A little ripstick. Actually a lot of ripstick - my kids loved it so much they put their money together and bought one.

So what do you think? Do they look a like?

And a little bashfulness. But all in all, we had a good time.

4 comments:

Jennie B. said...

Tell us the truth!!! Are we twins separated at birth????

Jennie B. said...

We missed Holly and Ashlee. :(

Grandma said...

Kerrie, Thanks for posting the pictures!! We did have a fun thanksgiving and we should get together again when we can. Yes! I think Jennie and Bonnie look alike- they could pass themselves off for twins- don't you think!

Holly said...

haha, they have the same nose and smile.
Seeing those pictures made me wish I was there :(