CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Missing Grandma


Hi Grandma, I found this picture today and it made me miss you and also laugh because I think you've tried to show me how to crochet or cross stitch about a million times, but my attention span only lasts ten minutes with stuff like that. However, here is a picture of you and me working on some sort of project and I'm glad I have it. I have lots of memories of you at your kitchen table working on one project or another.
Love you-
Holly

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Holly, That is a good post. Grandma laughed when she saw it. Maybe it is a good idea to have others post on Grandma's blog.

Kerrie said...

Good thing we have such a talented Grandma. I think that is Dan's afghan she is making.

paulnmea said...

Grandma, I swear that afghan (sp?) your were working on at the table is the one you gave to us! Awesome!!! We miss you and love you!!