CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

So I ask Grandma.....

So I ask Grandma today if she wants to put something in her blog for everyone to read and she says "No- I don't know what to say. I want to talk to my kids on the phone or have them come and visit me." So to all of you out there in blog land- give Grandma a call. She hasn't been feeling well for the last 3 or 4 weeks. She's had the flu and it's been hard on her. I bet if you gave her a call it would make her feel better.

2 comments:

Kerrie said...

Grandma, I hope you feel better soon. Let's keep our fingers crossed for some good weather so we can get out in some fresh air. I hope to come down sometime soon. Take care and see you then. Love you.

Holly said...

yay for updating! boo for grandma :( I'm with kerrie, we need to get her out of that crappy weather. You should come up and visit.